When working with a client, we offer a quote and decide on it before taking up the removals job. Over the first call, we get all the details from the client, such as,
- How many rooms worth of belongings do they need us to move?
- Are there any heavy instruments, like piano or paintings, sculptures, and antiquities?
- How many furniture will be relocated?
- Are there any heavy equipment and appliances?
- How far is the destination location of your place?
We need accurate answers to these questions to give you an estimate of the removals cost that you will be paying. Apart from that, we also conduct on-site surveys for clients especially, if there are a lot of things to move or for international removals. It is done to get further clarity regarding the essentials involved in a moving job.